Friday 3 September 2010

First post

First post. I have thought about this for a long time. About why I want to write a blog and what I want to write about. I have waited and hesitated and not started so many times. And then. Then I decided to say yes. To say yes to beginning and yes to sharing and yes to reaching out in the hope of making connections. I have been a reader for such a long time and enjoyed the blogging community so much and now I would like to share too, a little of our daily life, a little bit about being a mama and creating with my children. I hope it will be a way of turning a lens onto all the things i have to be grateful for each and every day and also a way to connect with other people who understand why I get so excited about a particular colour of wool or an exhibition about buttons or making walnut shell boats with my 4 year old! These are just a few of the things I hope to post about soon.

No comments: