Here's what's we've been doing with all this green loveliness...
- Tossing the rocket with rock salt, balsamic vinegar and good quality olive oil and eating it with tomato salad and sheep's cheese.
- Sprinkling shredded rocket onto homemade carrot and red lentil soup. I like this recipe which I tweaked a bit, as in we didn't have any sweet potato so I just used carrots it came out yummy and thick, oh and I didn't do the topping as my kids preferred homemade wholemeal bread and butter to dip in their soup.
- Eating lambs lettuce and runny eggs, it's so good dipped in, with steamed broccoli and more homemade bread to accompany.
- Throwing handfuls of rocket onto homemade pizza topped with mozzarella and artichokes.
- Tearing rocket into pasta with pan-fried courgettes, lemon zest and Parmesan cheese.
- Eating the radishes straight out of the ground!